HAP Webinar: Using the DEEP as a Qualitative Tool for Descriptive Analysis
The Webinar further explores how to set up a project, invite collaborators, tagging and setting up custom tags, using and developing your own analytical frameworks and reporting. Presenter: Ewan Oglethorpe, Co-founder and Lead Developer for the Lead
- Setting up a project
- Inviting collaborators
- Adding and removing your own cross sector tags
- Adding and editing your own analytical framework
- Using the analytical framework to tag a lead
- Using Cross sector to tag lead
- Exporting a report
Albeit some technical difficulties at the beginning, here is the recording of the webinar. What did we miss in the recording? The run through of the power point presentation, which has also been uploaded. My deepest apologies for the mishap!
If you'd like to give the DEEP a shot, below some quick instructions:
- If you haven’t done so already, sign up on the DEEP https://beta.thedeep.io/register/
- DEEP is designed to work on Google Chrome and should avoid being used on other browsers
- There is a Chrome extension for adding leads which can be downloaded here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/deep-2-add-lead/kafonkgglonkbldmcigbdojiadfcmcdc
Let us know if you have any questions!
The HAP Team