How can National Organizations benefit from the Tech RRT for their emergency nutrition programming? Tech RRT Informational Webinar for National Organizations (or those working closely with National Organizations)
- Are you a national organization implementing emergency nutrition programs?
- Can your programs use some help to boost quality or reach?
- Is there an assessment needed but you are worried about how to ensure it’s done well?
- Do you want to start integrating nutrition sensitive programming but can’t figure out how?
Learn about the Nutrition Technical Rapid Response Team (Tech RRT), a resource that’s available to support capacity in nutrition emergencies for any organization. Areas of expertise include: Surveys and Assessments, Community Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM) and Infant and Young Child Feeding in Emergencies (IYCF-E) programming. Through this webinar you will learn:
- What is the Tech RRT • What the Tech RRT has done to date
- What support can be provided through the Tech RRT
- How to request Tech RRT, including considerations and requirements for making a request
- How much Tech RRT support costs
Join Andi Kendle, Tech RRT Program Manager and two of the Tech RRT Advisers who will explain how national organizations can access this technical resource to help improve the quality and reach of nutritional assessments and programs.